I do not control which ads are displayed by Google Ads nor do I endorse the products advertised. Ads claiming diabetes is curable or reversible should be ignored.

Friday, March 19, 2010

A Brief Interlude


Among my various afflictions I am one of those unfortunates afflicted with wanderlust, a terrible condition (according to SWMBO) that causes me to become increasingly crabby and difficult to be around if I am confined to one locality for any extended period.

For that reason there will be a temporary hiatus on this blog until early May while I wander all over South America seeking a cure for it. If I am lucky, I'll fail in my quest...

In the interim I will post occasional trip reports, subject to the whims of internet cafes, wi-fi availability and upload speed on my travel blog for anyone interested.

I look forward to returning refreshed and relaxed.

Cheers, Alan

No comments: